1. Running package delivery
The delivery of the running packages will take place at the Gym of the Elementary School of Longarone, from 24th to 29th September from 2.00pm to 9.00pm, and on 30th September from 7.00am to
It will be necessary have the printable receipt of registration sent in the
You can also require the shipment of the running package, through a courier, € 10.00 only for inscriptions on-line
2. Partecipiation fee
The fee is payable at the time of registration and is fixed at:
- 15 euro for adults
- 10 euro for kids from the age of 11 to the age of 181 and for people with disablities
- 5 euro for children from the age of 0 to the age of 10
- ASSISTANCE and REFRESHMENTS along the track;
- Commemorative t-shirt of “Percorsi della memoria 2018″;
- Meal Coupon for the “Pasta Party” at the pavillions of Longarone Fair (a menù for celiac people is provided);
- Free entry or discount tickets for the museums in the territory;
- informative litterature about the territory involved by the event;
Start times from Longarone center – Sunday, September 30, 2018:
- 9.00 am – Start 25 km (track C)
- 9.15 am – Start 17 km (track B)
- 9:30 am – Start 10 km (track A)
Each competitor must absolutely wear a pectoral in a visible form to facilitate the checks along the running.
The competitors who will not cross the starting arch wearing their pectoral will not be covered by insurance.
Arrival times at the Stadium of Longarone:
- track 10 and 17 km: arrival within 1.30pm;
- track 25-km:
1st gate in Erto 12.30am;
2nd gate in Casso 1.30pm;
last check in Codissago 2.30pm
You can return from Erto and/or from the crossroads to Casso by a shuttle to Palafiere Longarone, only for people with difficulties.
3.00pm: Competition closing.
5. Assistance and Refreshment
- for track of 10 and 17 km up to 1.00pm
- for track of 25-km up to 2:30pm
The event is not competitive, so we wil not accept any complaint
The participation is open to all and individual. For children under 18 years their parents are responsible for them.
The tracks will be appropriately marked and manned.
People with disabilities on wheelchairs and accompanied pushchairs will have the possibility to follow the track of 10 km with a helper (the organization also provides some carer takers, if required).
9. Pectoral Controls
Along the run pectoral controls will be made .
The organization will not accept any responsibility for accidents or damage that may occur to people or things during the event; suitable clothing and footwear are recommended
The running will be carried out in all weather conditions.
Registration implies full acceptance of these rules.