1. Running package delivery
The delivery of the running packages will take place at Longarone Fiere, from 23th to 28th September from 2.00pm to 8.00pm, and on 29th September from 7.00am too
It will be necessary have the printable receipt of registration sent in the
You can also require the shipment of the running package, through a courier, € 10.00 only for inscriptions on-line
2. Partecipiation fee
The fee is payable at the time of registration and is fixed at:
- 15 euro for adults
- 10 euro for kids from the age of 11 to the age of 181 and for people with disablities
- 5 euro for children from the age of 0 to the age of 10
- ASSISTANCE and REFRESHMENTS along the track;
- Commemorative t-shirt of “Percorsi della memoria 2019″;
- Meal Coupon for the “Pasta Party” at the pavillions of Longarone Fiere (a menù for celiac people is provided);
- Free entry or discount tickets for the museums in the territory;
- informative litterature about the territory involved by the event;
Start times from Campelli’s bridge (Ponte Campelli) – Sunday, September 29, 2019:
- 9.00 am – Start 24 km (track C)
- 9.15 am – Start 16 km (track B)
- 9:30 am – Start 9 km (track A)
Each competitor must absolutely wear a pectoral in a visible form to facilitate the checks along the running.
The competitors who will not cross the starting arch wearing their pectoral will not be covered by insurance.
Arrival times at the Stadium of Longarone:
- track 9 and 16 km: arrival within 1.30pm;
- track 24 km:
1st gate in Erto 12.30am;
2nd gate in Casso 1.30pm;
last check in Codissago 2.30pm
You can return from Erto and/or from the crossroads to Casso by a shuttle to Longarone Fiere, only for people with difficulties.
3.00pm: Competition closing.
5. Assistance and Refreshment
- for track of 9 and 16 km up to 1.00pm
- for track of 24 km up to 2:30pm
The event is not competitive, so we wil not accept any complaint
The participation is open to all and individual. For children under 18 years their parents are responsible for them.
The tracks will be appropriately marked and manned.
People with disabilities on wheelchairs and accompanied pushchairs will have the possibility to follow the track of 10 km with a helper (the organization also provides some carer takers, if required).
9. Pectoral Controls
Along the run pectoral controls will be made .
The organization will not accept any responsibility for accidents or damage that may occur to people or things during the event; suitable clothing and footwear are recommended
The running will be carried out in all weather conditions.
Registration implies full acceptance of these rules.