- 15 euro for adults
- 10 euro for kids from the age of 11 to the age of 18 and for people with disablities
- 5 euro for children from the age of 0 to the age of 10
The fee includes:
- Commemorative t-shirt of “Percorsi della memoria 2019”
- Meal Coupon for the “Pasta Party” at the pavillions of Longarone Fair (a menù for celiac people is provided)
- Free entry or discount tickets for the museums in the territory
- informative litterature about the territory involved by the event
Running package delivery
The delivery of the running packages will take place at Longarone Fiere, from 23th to 29th September from 2.00pm to 8.00pm, and on 29th September from 7.00 am too.
It will be necessary have the printable receipt of registration sent in the
You can also require the shipment of the running package, through a courier, € 10.00 only for inscriptions on-line
- It will be possible to take part to the walk on the Vajont memory places, running or walking along three itineraries.The walk will take place even in case of bad weather.
- Potential non enrolled members will be able to buy the meal voucher at Longarone fair stand.
- If it will be rain, you might wear appropriate clothes (trekking shoes, windbreaker or raincoat).
- You might go with your dog on the ways, provided that it has got muzzle or lead.
The decalogue of Memory paths
Park your auto on the sport area, that is called Palafiere. You will access the Longarone center and at the start area across the crossover wich is signed on the attached map. In which case will be a staff prepared to direct you.
Make sure you have appropriate clothing, footwear and equipment to walk on the trail.
You have to wear a pectoral to facilitate the control along the trail. At Dogna will be a checking to guarantee the entrance at the Colomber street only at the members.
We ask you for keeping in order the Memory places, by not throw trash along the ways. It is not allowed to drink alcohol before and during the event.
Along the trails will be a commissars for any request or informations.
- Along the route, there will be control gates. Make sure to check and observe the closing times.
Strada del Colomber (Dogna – Cava dei pascoli) h. 11.30am
Coronamento della diga del Vajont h. 12.30am
Erto h. 12.30am
Casso h. 1.30pm
Codissago h. 2.30pm
Closing of the event h. 3.00pm
A security service will check the closure of the routes.
- At panoramic or particularly exposed locations, if you want to take a picture or enjoy the landscape, make sure you keep a safe place and do not overcome the roadside parapets.
- If you are in trouble during the run, you can still return to the Palafiere. There will be specially dedicated shuttle buses departing from Erto, Casso and the landscaped area. Shuttle waiting could be prolonged due to traffic lights that govern the traffic in the tunnel. The organization declines any responsibility for accidents and damages that occur to things and people during the event.